Energy audits, assessments and certificates
The amended wording of the Law on Energy Management No. 406/2000 Coll. has brought about, among other things, a new form of certified energy assessment – an “Energy assessment” (energetický posudek) which is more flexible than an “Energy audit” (energetický audit), from the standpoint of the assessment’s content and form.
The processing of an energy audit, energy assessment or certificate of the energy performance of a building by a qualified energy expert is a common condition, among others, for submitting a grant application for a project from the corresponding grant funds.
The company ENACO employs two energy experts registered in the list of energy experts of the Ministry of Industry and Trade and authorized to process energy audits, energy assessments and certificates of the energy performance of buildings. In addition, the company ENACO is a collective member of the Association of Energy Auditors (AEA).
From a wide range of expert assessments, we offer the following in particular:
- Energy audits for renewable energy and combined heat and power production projects.
- Energy audits of industrial facilities.
- Energy audits for projects submitted for support from grant programs.
- Certificates of the energy performance of buildings.
- Energy assessments.
We process energy assessments particularly in the following cases:
- Assessment of the technical, economic and ecological feasibility of alternative energy supply systems for newly constructed buildings, or for major changes to a completed building with an energy source whose installed output is higher than 200 kW.
- Assessment of the feasibility of introducing power generation in a heat source with a total heat output exceeding 5 MW, and introduction of heat generation in a power source with a total power output exceeding 10 MW.
- Assessment of the feasibility of projects related to reducing the energy demand of buildings, increasing energy efficiency, reducing emissions from sources of pollution, and using renewable or secondary energy sources or combined heat and power production financed from grant programs.
- Evaluation of the fulfilment of parameters in projects implemented as part of grant programs.